Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Wild.

Despite that I have only recently returned from a pretty intense travel extravaganza, I already feel the stirring in me to get out and explore again. I have not been at 100% for a while now and I think I have been spending too much time in doors. I need to get out on the wind, in the water, on the earth. Run and dance and climb and swim and breathe. I really love being out in the wild, surrounded in nothing but nature. It always blows my mind and puts everything in perspective. There is so much out there happening all the time. I want to be everywhere. I want to be there.

 "Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher." - William Wordsworth

 "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

 "I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes." - e.e. cummings

 "Forget not  that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair." 
- Khalil Gibran

 "In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle

 "I believe in God, only I spell it Nature." - Frank Lloyd Wright

 "Just living is not enough...one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower." 
- Hans Christian Anderson

 "The poetry of the earth is never dead." - John Keats
I am revamping my other blog and updating it regularly. Check it out here:
XO/.

1 comment:

  1. This post makes me want to exploreeeeee!!

    xo

    http://becky-jeanisnotmylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete