Monday, February 13, 2012

The Magic Is All Around Us.

The Magician sees it all.


































all images courtesy of piccsy.

"An idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it" - William Bernbach

"And where does magic come from? I think that magic's in the learning." - Dar Williams

"Art is a sense of magic." - Stan Brakhage

"Big dreams create the magic that stir men's souls to greatness." - Bill McCartney

"I close my eyes, then I drift away, into the magic night I softly say. A silent prayer, like dreamers do, then I fall asleep to dream my dreams of you.- Roy Orbison

"Indubitably, magic is one of the subtlest and most difficult of the sciences and arts. There is more opportunity for errors of comprehension, judgment and practice than in any other branch of physics."
- Aleister Crowley
 
"Nature is a petrified magic city."  - Novalis
 
There's all sorts of opinions about magic. I believe in all of them. Just like the line from The Secret Garden, the universe is in all of our throats. And the universe is filled with all sorts of magic, just as I am, and you are. All life is magic. All death is magic. All molecules are magic. It is all magic. 

Cast your spell.
R

No comments:

Post a Comment