Friday, May 11, 2012

Never Say Never.


It's strange how we grow. I can recall writing a quote down in a moleskin a couple years ago: 
"I don't do neon."
As the words left my mouth, I felt compelled to jot it down, the sentence somehow defined me. I've always been drawn to wearing black and other neutrals. I've never worn a lot of color, let alone neon. Fast-forward to now, as my life is blooming into a beautiful chapter, I find myself aching for neon accessories, hot pink lips, bold prints, fun colors...I want bright flowers and sunshine everyday! As I have grown I think I have stopped taking myself so dead serious all the time, I have embraced my sillier, whimsical side. It also helps that I have never been happier in my entire life! That definitely  inspires me wanting rainbows draped around me at all times. This once dark little seed is blossoming into a bright flower.















"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."-Rabindranath Tagore

Paint my sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment