Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Stare of a Wild Cat.

I am just feeling so good! I am wild and free and yet feeling very in control of my destiny. I have the power to do what needs to be done, for me to live the life I want to be living...fulfill all parts of me, the serious thinker, the silly goofball, the romantic, the artist, the explorer, the writer, the photographer...I can have amazing candle lit feasts, I can dress up and dance with my love, I can explore all of the land still unseen by my eyes, I can create the art I so long to create, and I can still have time to sit and watch the sunset and reminisce...and stare down my fate with eyes of a wild cat.


























be your destiny. focus like a laser.

images of course from piccsy. where else? haha

<3.

No comments:

Post a Comment